Sunday, October 10, 2010

Checking In

Not too much has been going on lately - but I thought I'd post some random updates.

Two couples that I know got married on 10-10-10!
Congratulations Russ & Becky  and   Rachel & Charity.
We love you and wish you lots of happiness!

We've been working on getting Max on a schedule as far as sleep goes. It's starting to work but his sleeping habits are horrible. Luckily Kris & I take shifts.

Max can roll when he's on his side to his back or to his stomach. But he's not able to completely roll front to back or back to front just yet. I'm pretty sure that back to front will come first. He hates tummy time.
I think he'll be walking as soon as he can.

We had a wonderful 13 days of clear weather here in Austin - it ended today with partly cloudy skies. It's been absolutely beautiful and we've enjoyed each day to the fullest. It's so nice having Kris home more often, we take Max & the dogs on a walk every day.

 This is the first year Kris & I have missed the ACL Festival - There's no way I could be away from Max for three days or even one LONG day. Next year Max will be big enough that we can take him with us. The Flaming Lips lead singer floated through the cloud in a big plastic ball. It would be so cool to do this.


Last but not least - the Blues season opener was last night and it was Max's first game!
The Blues won in over time!

No comments: