Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5 Months!

I can't believe my baby boy is five months old today! It feels like last week I was taking his four month old picture. Now I know what they mean about the older you get the faster time goes by. Max is growing up so fast. He cut his first tooth last week. His second tooth came in today! He's mastered rolling over if his arms are underneath him but he has a hard time if they're out. The other night I laid him down on the floor, arms out. I went into the kitchen and when Kris came back inside Max had rolled over. The first time Max rolled over - all by himself - arms out - and we missed it!! He did it again a couple of days later in his crib. 

 Sweet Baby Boys 5 Months Old

 'Nuff Said

 Hanging out with Dad

 Yep he fell asleep in his bouncy

Tummy Time

No comments: