Monday, March 16, 2009

I love him...

I stole this from MrsMiller's Blog. I thought it was cute and decided to post it here. Because I have nothing better to blog about. Enjoy.


♥ What are your middle names?Mine: Ellen His: Jon

♥ How long have you been together? We have been a couple for 5 yrs, married 1.5.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 6 months

♥ Who asked who out? I asked him...but it wasn't suppose to be a date.

♥ How old are each of you?I'm 28; he's 36

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? Tough question now that we have differen't schedules and we don't get to travel to see my family as often. I'd still say mine.

♥ Do you have any children together? Not yet...

♥ What about pets? Macon, Parker, Freddie, Spike, Willy/Sunday/Rocko and lots of other fish .

♥ Are you from the same home town? No

♥ Who is smarter?He is

♥ Who is more sensitive? Definitely me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Rio Grande

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Costa Rica

♥ Who has the craziest exes? hands down..him!

♥ Who has the worse temper? me, I guess.

♥ Who does the cooking? I do most of it.

♥ Who is more social? Me, but I've become a home body like him

♥ Who is the neat-freak?Meeeeeeee

♥ Who is the more stubborn? Me??

♥ Who hogs the bed?ME!!

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Meme

♥ Where was your first date? Round Rock Express Baseball Game...it was suppose to be as friends...I swear!

♥ Who has the bigger family?Him

♥ Do you get flowers often? If i buy them

♥ How do you spend the holidays? At home

♥ Who is more jealous? I tend to be

♥ How long did it take to get serious?I "knew" he was the one very early on. It took us two years to figure it out.

♥ Who does the laundry?Me.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? About the same

♥ Who drives when you are together?He does

No comments: