Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Max

I can't believe 10 weeks has past already. Today is my last day of maternity leave and looking at my blog I see it's been neglected. I've enjoyed every day that I've spent with my sweet baby boy. I've watched him grow so much! We went to his 2 month check up last week and he weighed 14.4lbs and is now 24 inches long! He is starting to discover his voice, he loves to talk in the morning when he first wakes up. He has a lot of strength and will pull back from you when you're holding him. He is kicking his feet a lot and will kick his play mat toys. We're still working on the sleeping arrangement. Most of the time he sleeps in his swing out in the living room. Thankfully he has been sleeping better at night with the help of the swing and miracle blanket. We usually get a 4 hour stretch of sleep followed by a couple more 3 hour stretches. Each day a little different than the last. Here are some photos from the last ten weeks. Enjoy!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is growing so fast, before we know it he'll be walking.
Love You Max
Granny