Tuesday, March 30, 2010

32 weeks


He's getting bigger!!!

The following pictures were taken while getting dressed for work.

My hair is wet and I was tired.


Makes me tired just looking at it. I have no choice but to give into the demands of this baby. I can no longer work around the house nesting as much as I'd like. I find myself getting tired more quickly and sleep is not quiet as good as it use to be. I wouldn't change anything!
Here's what the baby center has to say about 32 weeks...
How your baby's growing:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (I know he weighs more than that!) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. (Yes, he's in my rib cage now) You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.


His Closet

After putting away all of the wonderful gifts from my shower, this is what Max's closet looks like. Max officially has more clothes then Kris & I have combined!!

No comments: