Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy...busy....busy

It's been a VERY busy two months. Every weekend I've had something going on. It's made me realize, I should carry my camera with me more often. So many things to blog about. I've had Katie & Brandie's babyshower, performed a wedding for Ashley & Jermey, went to Kaden's 2nd birthday party and helped my friend Monica move into a super cute new apartment. I've also enjoyed the wonderful aminities of Monica's new place. I'm sure I'm missing something...I did miss my niece Holly's 16th birthday, but I've added a sweet picture of her & the fam at the party. More pics to come...

Moving Day at Monica's
Sweet Monica

Relaxing by her pool with my friend Bud

Cute basket I put together for Katie


Holly's Sweet 16

Tracci, Rylee, Russ,Amber, Holly, Brody, Genia

No comments: