Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Wow this year has flown by! Kristopher & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary with a picnic in the park, a Weezer concert and last year’s wedding cake that was surprisingly yummy! Let’s see what has changed over this past year: Kris started a new career as a Dog Trainer. We have a new kitty, Spike. Kris sold his bike and we bought a car. I completed my internship and became a wedding coordinator; then decided having something to do all the time really wasn't worth it. I now love to read books. Kris likes to play golf. We got new carpet and tile. I'm sure there was plenty more...I just can't think of them right now. Over all...it's been a great year. This first year of marriage was a piece of cake..aand I hope the rest are all the same. I love you Kristopher and I'm so happy to be your wife.





No comments: