Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Long Time

I know, it's been a long time since I've posted about anything. I'm not as good at blogging as I thought I would be. I will try to get better. Promise. So there has been a lot going on lately.

I just completed another wedding with STC. It was the first all inclusive package with Angel Springs. I have to say it went great! I wish Laura and Brett all the happiness in the world. It was so nice to work with Laura's family!

STC was also featured in The Knot best of 2008. Woohoo!! Congratulations STC!!!



Dad celebrated his 65th birthday a week ago. Happy Birthday Dad!

A belated happy birthday to Megan & Kody, who celebrated their birthday on May 24th! Last but not least happy anniversary to Jarrod & Brandie who celebrated their first wedding anniversary in April.


Megan



Kody

Brandie & Jarrod

Ted and Carla's dog Toyota had her babies; they're a month old now. Aren't they cute?

Kris & I got a new cat; his name is Spike. (top) Mom and Dad have his sister, Tabby. (bottom)



I got a great new recipe:
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
-Crystal Light Lemonade
-Fresh Strawberries (about 4-5 per pitcher; diced up small)
-Fresh Basil (about 4-6 leaves; grind them up to get the juice going first)
-Add Vodka to preference

Ever wonder how your name gets on all of those mailing address list? Well here is a way to remove your name and get less mail: http://www.dmachoice.org/consumerassistance.php

We had a rat snake in our garage last night. Kristopher was so kind to get it down today.

No comments: